One person can make a difference.
Check out the ways you can make a child’s birthday celebration extra special.
Birthday Party Staff
Volunteers are always needed to help staff the birthday parties. Typically we host 12 to 15 parties a month and they are usually held in the early weekday evening. Volunteers must be at least 18 years of age to volunteer and clearances (via Childline and PA State Police) are required in order to be a regular party volunteer. For special circumstances we will accommodate volunteers 15-17 years of age with adult supervision.
A birthday party is not complete without delicious birthday treats. We are always in need of volunteers to help bake cupcakes or cookies for birthday parties. The number of birthday guests varies from month to month, but we ask that our baker volunteers be able to accommodate at least 3 dozen people.
BIRTHDAY TREAT BAG SPONSORS
As a treat bag sponsor you will be given a party theme and a treat bag quantity and you have the creative freedom to create and assemble to treat bags for the party. This is a fun way for young kids to help support the cause!
DELIVER BIRTHDAY SMILES
As a volunteer driver, you will use your vehicle to pick up Birthday Cheer Bins (present packages) from our office in North Huntingdon, PA, and deliver them to our agency partners throughout the Pittsburgh region.
TOY SHOP HELPER
Volunteer to inventory toys, boutique items, and help us create birthday packages. This can be one-time or on-going at our office.
If you have questions about individual or group volunteering, please contact our Community Engagement Manager.
Together we can do so much.
Beverly’s Birthdays welcomes the opportunity to partner with corporations, community organizations, and families to help spread birthday cheer.
- We can curate custom group volunteer projects to support your service needs. Our organization has worked with groups from 3-150 people and can host at our office or bring a project to your space. Additionally, we love it when small teams want to direct service and volunteer with our children at our birthday celebrations.
- If you are looking to get your team excited about service, we welcome the opportunity to speak to your team, networking group, school, etc. We love spreading cheer and sharing our mission.
- Is your company/organization celebrating an upcoming birthday or anniversary? Are you/or a child in your life celebrating a milestone birthday? Learn more about our Birthday Give Back Challenge.
- If your company/group would like to make a financial sponsorship, we encourage you to learn more about our 2019 Corporate/Community Partnership Platform.
- Do you have a group that wants to donate items? Organize a Collection for a Cause and help support one of our six programs.
We want to spread cheer with you.
Thank you to our 2019 corporate partners.
Your support will allow us to the opportunity to create thousands of special birthday memories. Learn more about how your company can become a 2019 corporate partner.
Champions of Cheer
A great way for our youth to learn the value of giving to the community! Champions of Cheer are children ages 7 to 12 who are selected through an application process. These young leaders will complete a leadership development training, in age appropriate groupings, with Beverly’s Birthdays staff. They will then individually design and implement a fundraising project in their community to benefit Beverly’s Birthdays.
The group will present their projects to the Beverly’s Birthdays staff and board at a luncheon/award ceremony.